IMAGINE THE WORLD FROM BLIND EYES

It is a very sensitive matter which I have selected to write about.
Although I don`t think that I`ll be able to write about those blind eyes which have opened my eyes .When I think about those great persons who are dealing with this disorder, I get worried as well as emotional .I also feel grateful to god that he has made me capable enough to see but those people cannot see themselves!  They cannot just imagine what is red? Blue or pink? They cannot see this beautiful world and cannot experience their life by their eyes. When I played the game of covering the eyes with a cloth and then finding different things, Critically, I was baffled . I felt so uncomfortable that I opened my eyes in just few minutes. After that incident, I realized the significance of the eyes which I never realized before. I took this gift as just a common thing and also for granted.  I also met one lady who was blind had a word with her, when I was talking and having conversation with her I realized that she was so intellectual and was so positive that when I reached home ,I forgot all my problems and was feeling so fresh and so delightful .At last I just want to convey that be happy with whatever you have because there are some people who are making themselves happy with whatever they have with and whatever they don’t have .They are also making their weakness as their strength.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much.
    Your views boosted my confidence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well put together !! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great..... Really a sensitive issue......an impressive writer in making..... keep writing....God bless you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely written Mahek... Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely written πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heartiest Congratulations.... Well Done....Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Creates Pandemonium