An important advice

Be a good listener!!



Listening is an ability which is lacking in today`s world .Especially in youngsters.They have become more dominant and are trying as much as they want or can without listening to the person opposing the view.According to me,the major problem of our country due to which , it is still a developing nation that the people are not willing to keep quiet and are becoming violent . I feel unfortunate,when when I think the citizens  of India who are so much talented are lagging behind .If we talk about all the famous and popular personalities,we find one thing common in all of them that is,they have good listening capability in them.Now,let us talk about the advantages of this listening ability. According to me , if we listen to the people cautiously ,then it prevents the misunderstandings and therefore the conflicts. At the end , I would like to conclude my writing by conveying that, it is important to be a good listener than to be a good speaker .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Creates Pandemonium